Society for Asian Music
The Society for Asian Music is an academic society 22 founded in 1959. Its journal Asian Music was established in 1969. It is an English-language journal covering ethnomusicology in Asian music. Editors-in-chief have included the musicologists Mark Slobin, Martin Hatch, Sean Williams, and currently Ricardo Trimillos.
- ^ S. Blum A Society and Its Journal: Stories of Hybridity, 2011
- ^ Journal of the Society for Asian Music
- ^ Asian Music, University of Texas Press
- ^ Jewish currents - Volume 32 - Page 26 Morning Freiheit Association - 1978.
- ^ World music, politics and social change, Page xii Simon Frith, International Association for the Study of Popular Music - 1991.
- ^ Asian music: journal of the Society for Asian Music - Volume 37 - Page 163 Society for Asian Music - 2006.